1. While in your Twitter account, click your "Settings"
2. While in Settings, click the "Widget" item located in the left menu.
3. Then, click the "Create New Widget" button located to top right of screen.
4. Once inside Twitter's widget creator, click "Create Widget". Now, Twitter will generate a widget code for your feed.
5. When Twitter has created your widget code, simply copy and paste this code into the widget edit box in your SITEFLY editor. Make sure to turn your widget "On" before saving. Once your Twitter feed is visible on your site, click "Publish" to save all changes.